Monday, March 16, 2009

Sunday was great. I got to spend some quality time with my family and also some time shooting. Having my little girl there by my side was a treat. Every time I loosed an arrow she said "Good job!" Talk about positive reinforcment! I still can't believe that her mom wasn't prompting her.
70m I gotta say I love shooting 70m at Nakaike. The sun is behind me and I can see the arrow arc all the way into the target. At 90m I loose it and need to use my scope to see how I did but at 70 I can usually tell that if it's high or low or left or right. I can't actually see the arrow in the target but I have a pretty good I dea where it went. At 50m the target is too small to provide a backdrop to watch the arrow against and at 30m and 18m it happens to fast to really track the arrow. Yup 70m is my favorite.

No comments: