Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Plan !!

Starting today I have 13 days left to get my self in shape for shooting again. In the past month I've only shot about 30 arrows TOTAL! Here's my plan to try to make a decent showing of my on Feb 1st.
SPT every day.
Shoot at least 3 dozen arrows every possible day.
Image training every day!


Possible days are;
Monday 19th in Nagoya and Monday night at Kani HS.
Tuesday 20th morning in Toki. Outdoor if it's not raining on a target or inside on blank bale.
Wednesday 21st evening in Toki inside on blank bale.
Thursday 22nd outdoor or if it's not raining on a target or inside on blank bale.
Friday 23rd afternoon outdoor if it's not raining on a target or inside on blank bale
Saturday 24th busy workday so I'll only be able to do SPT.
Sunday 25th Try to shoot a trial indoor round (60 arrows) at either the farm or at KHS if it's raining.
Monday 26th in Nagoya and Monday night at Kani HS.
Tuesday 27th morning in Toki. Outdoor if it's not raining on a target or inside on blank bale.
Wednesday 28th evening in Toki inside on blank bale.
Thursday 29th outdoor or if it's not raining on a target or inside on blank bale.
Friday 30th afternoon outdoor if it's not raining on a target or inside on blank bale.
Saturday 31st is the day before the big show so I will rest up and try to prepare by eating lots of meat!!!

SPT is as outlined on the KSL total Archery page.
http://www.kslinternationalarchery.com/Training/SPTs/SPTs.html
This should get me in shape in time to shoot well enough to beat Mr. Kato.

No comments: